From: public-web-plugins-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-web-plugins-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Alex Rivero
Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2003 12:46 PM
To: web-plugins
Subject: prior art and obvious.

  I believe most of the things we are speaking about are not
straight prior art, but they can -should- be used to claim
obviousness. As far as I understand, if it can be showed,
based on prior inventions, that the patent claims are
obvious for any engineer, then the patent is invalid.
Is this the plan?