RE: IE Thread

From: Ryan A. Missman - RSM <ryan@roadshowmedia.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 16:32:39 -0500
To: "'W3C Public Web Plugins List'" <public-web-plugins@w3.org>

The more I think about this problem, the more I completely agree with
your prediction.  Though I would bet Microsoft would deploy a short
series of 'updates' to baby step us all blindly into it, ultimately the
majority of Internet users will be expected to update to an IE thread
based browser or miss out.  Your prediction is as creepy as it is

It may be irksome to intranet developers to recode legacy solutions, but
the prediction of forcing .Net and possibly a new MS-kluge Java package
to be used would roll all the marbles back into their court.  Much the
same way MSN is already collecting their marbles for MSN Messenger,
Microsoft is making it apparent that they love competition and new

Here's to hoping all this blows by,

Ryan A. Missman
RoadShow Media - CTO