Comprehensive Summary of the Issues?

From: Rui Carmo <rui.carmo@accao.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 16:41:39 +0100
To: public-web-plugins@w3.org

Hello there.

I've been looking for a comprehensive summary of both the patent issues
and the alternatives Microsoft is investigating, and have so far found
none.

Even after some digging, I have found little hard data (which led me to
some musings over at http://mac.against.org/space/blog/2003-08-29.22:26
that have some links to information I found relevant).

I have seen other requests for the implications of the suit in the
mailing-list archives, but as of yet no one seems to have sat down and
written a comprehensive  overview of both legal issues and
consequences... Have I missed anything?

Thanks,

Rui Carmo
http://mac.against.org