From: Dag Wieers [mailto:dag@wieers.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2003 6:12 PM
To: public-web-plugins@w3.org
Subject: [public-web-plugins] <none>

Hey,

Wouldn't it be better to put effort into getting rid of the craziness
we call "software patents" instead of finding a solution working around
something (web plugins) that's considered a basic idea based on common
sense ?
--SNIP--

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
message.