Re: TPAC agenda: Monday (6th) & Tuesday (7th)

From: Ilya Grigorik <igrigorik@google.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2017 15:40:32 -0800
To: public-web-perf <public-web-perf@w3.org>
Cc: Todd Reifsteck <toddreif@microsoft.com>
Two packed days of webperf discussions ahead. Looking forward to it!

Agenda:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1s7S1gpAp4nzFclIHN_nxN84Rfz-LMV554gf2-8aXR10/edit#

   - *Monday:* we'll try to tackle all of the design discussions and it'll
   be a tight agenda — we'll be enforcing time limits, come prepared! :)
      - I've added presentation + design/explainer links in the doc, if you
      want to scan ahead.

      - *Tuesday:* reserving for followup discussions and triage of
   existing specs.

See you tomorrow.
ig