Summary of TPAC 2016 webperf meeting

From: Ilya Grigorik <igrigorik@google.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2016 09:27:18 -0700
To: public-web-perf <public-web-perf@w3.org>
Hey all.

Thanks, once again, to everyone who attended and participated at the
webperf meeting at TPAC! We had two super productive ways, and I'm excited
to make all of it (or, at least, some significant subset of it :)) a
reality. With that in mind, a few resources to get us on the way...

   - You can read full meeting minutes at [1] and [2].
   - For a more digestible version, check out the summary doc [3] with AI's.

If you want to roll up your sleeves...

   - We filed "incubation" issues [4] on our charter repo for ~new APIs.
   Please take a look there and chime in with any new or followup thoughts and
   ideas.
   - We filed "transition bugs" for many existing specs to help us track
   our W3C progress. To see the latest spec status + next steps, take a look
   at [5].

Onwards! :)

p.s. I'll update our w3.org/webperf page to link to these resources as well.

---

[1] https://www.w3.org/2016/09/22-webperf-irc
[2] https://www.w3.org/2016/09/23-webperf-irc
[3]