Re: NavigationTiming event for initial display

To loop back here, I've proposed the initial first paint metrics on this
issue on Nav Timing <https://github.com/w3c/navigation-timing/issues/45>.

The proposal is to start with standardizing the following:
- first non-blank paint - this is when anything beyond document background
is painted
- first contentful paint - when some contentful thing (text, image, canvas,
or SVG) is first painted.

Explainer doc is here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kKGZO3qlBBVOSZTf-T8BOMETzk3bY15SC-jsMJWv4IE/edit#>
.