Issues list for Resource Timing

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2013 17:12:19 -0500
To: Jatinder Mann <jmann@microsoft.com>, Arvind Jain <arvind@google.com>
Cc: public-web-perf <public-web-perf@w3.org>
I summarized the status of issues related to Resource Timing since June
2012 at
 http://www.w3.org/2013/11/cr-resource-timing.html

There a few that needs our attention since I wasn't able to find a clear
conclusion. Arvind, Jatinder, if you can have a look at those 5 issues
before the f2f, we could probably avoid spending face-to-face time on
them.
- A resource request without a network connection (James Simonsen)
- Resource request: failure and success? (Andy Davies)
- Missing example to avoid buffer overflow? (Nic Jansma)
- Need to define "networking layer" (Boris Zbarsky)
- resourcetimingbufferfull is supposed to clear the buffer (Juan Carlos
Estibariz)

We're already aware of the following one and will reach a conclusion at
the f2f. Note that this is related to the issue raised by Juan Carlos
(see above).
- onresourcetimingbufferfull attribute type and event listeners
(Christophe Dumez)

We pushed the following issues to resource timing level 2:
- audio and video support
- HTTP and spdy
- Web worker initiator type and resources in web worker

Do we have a test for the following?

Philippe