From: James Simonsen [mailto:simonjam@google.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2013 5:47 PM
To: public-web-perf
Subject: [Resource Timing] Web worker initiatorType?

Earlier, we decided to punt Web Worker support to a level 2 spec. [1] We were mainly talking about resource downloaded inside the worker, like XHRs.

What about the worker itself? Its script is actually fetched by the main document, so it seems like it should show up in the buffer and have a "worker" initiatorType. WDYT?

James

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-web-perf/2012Jun/0002.html