[HighResTime] Web Worker support

From: James Simonsen <simonjam@chromium.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 14:53:06 -0800
To: public-web-perf <public-web-perf@w3.org>
Hi guys,

Sorry to raise this again, but we keep getting bugged about it. How hard
would it be to add Web Workers to High Res Time? The first edition is
already a recommendation, so I think we'd need to create a level 2 spec for
it.

Does anyone know how large of a change to the spec it'd be? Is it just a
matter of adding one tag to the IDL? If so, it seems like we might be able
to do it relatively quickly.

Thanks,
James