From: James Simonsen [mailto:simonjam@chromium.org]
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 2:53 PM
To: public-web-perf
Subject: [HighResTime] Web Worker support

Hi guys,

Sorry to raise this again, but we keep getting bugged about it. How hard would it be to add Web Workers to High Res Time? The first edition is already a recommendation, so I think we'd need to create a level 2 spec for it.

Does anyone know how large of a change to the spec it'd be? Is it just a matter of adding one tag to the IDL? If so, it seems like we might be able to do it relatively quickly.

Thanks,
James