RE: [HighResTime] Web Worker support

From: Jatinder Mann <jmann@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 23:12:54 +0000
To: James Simonsen <simonjam@chromium.org>, public-web-perf <public-web-perf@w3.org>
I believe updating the spec to support now() in Web Workers isn't hard. The real issue is whether we want to move the entire performance object, all the methods and attributes, or a subset of the performance object to Web Workers as well.

If we feel the Timing specs may not make sense in Web Workers, we'll need to specifically exclude them. I think we should be able to make this change relatively quickly once we have consensus.

Thanks,
Jatinder