Re: TPAC 2013

I could make it, however for a one or two day meeting this is a rather long trip. I wonder whether we would use then a whole week to work face-to-face on the new specifications.

// Alois

From: Arvind Jain <arvind@google.com<mailto:arvind@google.com>>
Date: Thursday, April 18, 2013 7:20 PM
To: Paul Bakaus <pbakaus@zynga.com<mailto:pbakaus@zynga.com>>
Cc: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org<mailto:plh@w3.org>>, Jatinder Mann <jmann@microsoft.com<mailto:jmann@microsoft.com>>, Jason Weber <jweber@microsoft.com<mailto:jweber@microsoft.com>>, "public-web-perf@w3.org<mailto:public-web-perf@w3.org>" <public-web-perf@w3.org<mailto:public-web-perf@w3.org>>
Subject: Re: TPAC 2013

I can make it too.

On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 8:34 AM, Paul Bakaus <pbakaus@zynga.com<mailto:pbakaus@zynga.com>> wrote:
I'm interested, provided I can make it to TPAC.

On 18.04.13 16:52, "Philippe Le Hegaret" <plh@w3.org<mailto:plh@w3.org>> wrote:

>The question deadline for Groups to indicate whether they will attend
>TPAC 2013 or not is out:
> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/chairs/2013AprJun/0009.html
>
> TPAC 2013
> 11-15 November 2013
> Shenzhen, China
>
>Deadline is May 7.
>
>Given the importance of performance, the number of chinese companies in
>this Working Group, the amount of documents in the Group, and the
>increasing overlap with other efforts in HTML and WebApps,  I believe we
>should make a real effort to meet there. I've got remarks last year when
>we decided not to meet in Lyon, France. Several individuals that are
>unable to attend our calls will be there, including Mark Nottingham.
>
>We discussed it earlier without much interest but I think we should
>revisit it and seriously consider being there.
>
>Philippe

The contents of this e-mail are intended for the named addressee only. It contains information that may be confidential. Unless you are the named addressee or an authorized designee, you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else. If you received it in error please notify us immediately and then destroy it. Compuware Austria GmbH (registration number FN 91482h) is a company registered in Vienna whose registered office is at 1120 Wien, Austria, Am Euro Platz 2 / Geb?ude G.