From: Philippe Le Hegaret [mailto:plh@w3.org]
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2013 7:53 AM
To: Jatinder Mann; Arvind Jain; Jason Weber
Cc: public-web-perf
Subject: TPAC 2013

The question deadline for Groups to indicate whether they will attend TPAC 2013 or not is out:
 https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/chairs/2013AprJun/0009.html

 TPAC 2013
 11-15 November 2013
 Shenzhen, China

Deadline is May 7.

Given the importance of performance, the number of chinese companies in this Working Group, the amount of documents in the Group, and the increasing overlap with other efforts in HTML and WebApps,  I believe we should make a real effort to meet there. I've got remarks last year when we decided not to meet in Lyon, France. Several individuals that are unable to attend our calls will be there, including Mark Nottingham.

We discussed it earlier without much interest but I think we should revisit it and seriously consider being there.

Philippe