Proposed new test for Navigation Timing: Monolitic Clock

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 13:32:53 -0500
To: public-web-perf <public-web-perf@w3.org>
Noticing some differences in implementations, I wrote a new simple test
for Navigation Timing:

Firefox fails on it: the difference between domainLookupStart and
fetchStart is negative.

IE fails on the difference between domLoading and responseEnd since it
doesn't support document.readyState == "loading".

I'd appreciate if someone can look at the test and confirm that it is

I don't propose that we block on the test btw, ie it shouldn't get in
the way of moving the spec forward imho, but it would still be good to
add this test to our set.

I updated the implementation report to include the idlharness.js