Re: [RequestAnimationFrame] editorial

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 13:00:49 -0500
To: public-web-perf@w3.org, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
> (Oh, and a friend of mine would like to see
> http://www.w3.org/2010/webperf/track/issues/4 resolved.)

I believe the right way to resolve it is to push it off to a future
version of requestAnimationFrame and work on specifying it in parallel
with getting what we have now advanced and unprefixed...

There may be worries with having the unprefixed version do something
with the extra arg and pages coming to depend on it, of course, but
given current usage on pages (using the unprefixed name anyway), I think
that ship has sailed.