Re: [RequestAnimationFrame] editorial

From: James Robinson <jamesr@google.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 23:08:00 -0800
To: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Cc: public-web-perf@w3.org
On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 7:09 AM, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com> wrote:

> DOM Core is now DOM4 and has an additional editor.
>
> The canonical reference for Document is #document, not #interface-document.
>
> The informative reference is not actually a reference, it's an
> acknowledgment.

It looks like Philippe has updated these references.  Thanks, Philippe!

> (Oh, and a friend of mine would like to see http://www.w3.org/2010/**
> webperf/track/issues/4 <http://www.w3.org/2010/webperf/track/issues/4>resolved.)

I would as well, but we don't have a proposal that works today and if we
did I doubt we would have time to gain enough implementation experience for
this iteration.  Let's address it later down the road.  We're up to 3
prefixed implementations of this spec already, two in shipping stable
browsers.

- James