RE: [PageVisibility] Spec review

Thanks for taking the time to review the spec.

> Other specs only say "The X attribute", not "The X IDL attribute". Should we simplify this spec?
Being more specific in a specification is only a good thing. Besides, HTML5 spec also uses similar terminology.

> Vendor prefixes uses different wording than other specs.
I have updated the Page Visibility Section 4.4 Vendor Prefixes to be more in line with the Vendor Prefix sections for the other Timing specifications.

> The sentence "To accommodate accessibility ..." is repeated three times, this could presumably be simplified or rewritten somewhat.
To make sure the spec was clear, I tried to ensure each return value had all use cases specified.

Thanks,
Jatinder

Only a few suggested wording improvements.

--
Sigbjørn Vik
Core Quality Services