[ResourceTiming]behavior when resourcetimingbuffer is full

From: Pan Deng <pan.pdeng6@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 17:38:05 +0800
To: public-web-perf@w3.org
Resource Timing Section 5.1.3.20 says, when the primary buffer is full and
onresourcetimingbufferfull callback is defined, a temporary buffer should
be created and store incoming timing entries…, while in section 4.4,
temporary buffer never be mentioned.

Do we really need ‘temporary buffer’ if we stored all resource timing
entries why we set buffer size for ‘primary buffer’? :)

Thanks

Pan