ACTION-50: Draft a mail and circulate with the Web Perf mailling list that we can share with other mailing lists.

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2012 09:31:11 -0700
To: Tony Gentilcore <tonyg@google.com>
Cc: Jatinder Mann <jmann@microsoft.com>, public-web-perf <public-web-perf@w3.org>
Hi Tony,

every once in a while I ask about the status of your action item from
the TPAC f2f last year and it keeps staying open. I believe this is
bogus and the action item can now be closed.

So I closed action-50.

If you (or someone else) believe I made a mistake, please either let me
know and/or re-open it using [2]. If you do happen to re-open it, can
you please give it a more meaningful title to it?

If you agree that the action item should remain, no follow up is needed.

Thank you,

Philippe

[1] http://www.w3.org/2010/webperf/track/actions/50
[2] http://www.w3.org/2010/webperf/track/actions/50/edit