Reminder: No teleconference today and future charter

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2012 09:22:46 -0700
To: public-web-perf <public-web-perf@w3.org>
This is just a reminder that we don't have a call this week and next,
waiting for Jatinder to come back.

Unless there is objection to the publication of Navigation Timing 2 by
end of tomorrow, I'll go ahead and publish it. See
 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-web-perf/2012Jul/0051.html

When Jatinder comes back, one of the agenda items is to discuss the next
charter.

Items that are more or less on the list are:
- HAR format (Arvind?)
- Background activity (Jatinder)
  http://www.w3.org/2010/webperf/track/actions/70
- Memory leak (Tony)
  http://www.w3.org/2010/webperf/track/actions/97
- bandwidth API (Alois)
  http://www.w3.org/2010/webperf/track/actions/98
- Media Resource Timing (Tony)
  http://www.w3.org/2010/webperf/track/actions/104

I intend to bring the subject of network friendly apps (also known as
battery friendly apps) on the table as well.

Anything else people think we ought to think about in the next Web Perf
WG cycle?

Philippe