From: public-web-perf-request@w3.org [mailto:public-web-perf-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Christian Biesinger
Sent: Friday, October 07, 2011 10:15 AM
To: public-web-perf
Subject: Changed employers / reduced involvement in webperf

Hi all,

I have recently changed jobs, I am now working at Facebook.
Unfortunately I haven't had much time recently to stay involved in web timing discussions, and I expect that to continue, so basically I'm not going to take part in this WG anymore. I still plan on working on the Firefox implementation, time permitting.

-christian