From: public-web-perf-request@w3.org [mailto:public-web-perf-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Alois Reitbauer
Sent: Monday, October 10, 2011 8:08 AM
To: public-web-perf@w3.org
Subject: Re: TPAC 2011 Agenda

Will we just be meeting on Tuesday or spend more time on discussions. Making a trip to the West Coast from Europe for more or less a day seems a bit inefficient for me. However I would like to invest in face to face discussions. Especially as I want to bring up a new potential working group topic

// Alois