RE: [Resource Timing] Feedback on the IDL

From: Jatinder Mann <jmann@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 18:20:51 +0000
To: "James Simonsen (simonjam@chromium.org)" <simonjam@chromium.org>, "public-web-perf@w3.org" <public-web-perf@w3.org>
I have updated the Editor's Draft, http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webperf/raw-file/tip/specs/ResourceTiming/Overview.html, with the changes you had suggested:

1.       To be consistent with StyleSheetList, I updated the PerformanceResourceTimingList interface to have an item method, as so:

interface PerformanceResourceTimingList{
   readonly attribute unsigned long length;
   PerformanceResourceTiming item(in unsigned long index);
};

2.       To be consistent with how we have named the rest of our methods, I renamed onbufferfull to onresourcetimingbufferfull.

3.       To be consistent with other APIs that take URLs, I have updated the getResourceTimingsByLocation(in Location location) API to getResourceTimingsByURL(in DOMString url).

Thanks,
Jatinder