Re: [NavigationTiming] incorrect description for requestStart

   FYI, the WD is now updated to make more sense out of the http cache
operations.

    1) Section 4.2, skip mentioning the http cache checking. It only makes
sense for requestStart to include
the checking of http cache if it's a cache hit.
    2) In processing model step 8, if it's an http cache hit, go to the step
of recording requestStart directly and
leave domain lookup and connection time as fetchStart.

cheers,
Zhiheng