Re: test_timing_attributes_order.htm

On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 5:30 PM, Nic Jansma <Nic.Jansma@microsoft.com> wrote:

>  We submitted our updated test_timing_attributes_order test today for
> consideration:
>

> http://test.w3.org/webperf/tests/submission/Microsoft/NavigationTiming/test_timing_attributes_order.htm

Thanks for the new test. It looks good, but with two suggestions:

test_timing_order('domLoading', '*fetchStart*');  // instead of responseEnd

DOM loading should occur when the document is created. That's likely to
happen before we've seen the full response.

test_timing_order('domInteractive', '*responseEnd*');  // instead
of domLoading

Interactive should occur once we've finished parsing. The end of the
response should be closer to this than domLoading.

James