test_timing_attributes_order.htm

From: Nic Jansma <Nic.Jansma@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 01:30:15 +0000
To: public-web-perf <public-web-perf@w3.org>
Hi,

We submitted our updated test_timing_attributes_order test today for consideration:
                http://test.w3.org/webperf/tests/submission/Microsoft/NavigationTiming/test_timing_attributes_order.htm

test_timing_attributes_order looks at the timing attributes of window.performance.timing and validates that they occur in proper sequence in the navigation timeline.  For example, we validate that responseEnd is after-or-equal responseStart.  In today's update, we changed to test to navigate an IFRAME within the document to ensure that no matter how the test pages is loaded (or reloaded), we are testing a complete navigation (in the IFRAME).  We then validate the IFRAME's performance.timing attributes.

Note: We have a bug in IE9 RC where 3 of the tests fail.  This will be fixed in IE9 RTM to be released on Monday.

- Nic