Re: Recent testharness.js updates causing issues with webperf tests

When I checked in test_navigate_within_document.htm, it required the
use of a setup() and done() method. Then those went away. Perhaps they
are back again? Or perhaps I just happened to check the test on the
two different domains at two times.

See: http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webperf/rev/4e232d7bb084

I suspect rolling back that change would fix it on one URL and break
it on the other.

Philippe, do you know which URL is canonical and how we can ensure
they both work?

Graham, is there a convenient way we can get announcements about
changes in the test framework so that we can update our approved
tests?