F2F meeting + change in weekly telecon time

From: Arvind Jain <arvind@google.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 10:25:20 -0800
To: public-web-perf <public-web-perf@w3.org>
With the proposed addition to our charter (
http://www.w3.org/2011/02/webperf.html), it is time to schedule our second
face to face meeting to kick start work on the new proposed deliverables.

Microsoft has agreed to host at their Mountain View, CA campus. We are
thinking about a full day event on Apr 1, 2011. Could you please reply to
this thread and indicate if the time/location works for you.

Also, to accommodate new members, we are planning to change our weekly
telecon to 1-2pm PST/PDT. Also indicate if the new time works for you.

Arvind, Jason.