Re: [minutes] 20110126 Web Performance WG

From: Tony Gentilcore <tonyg@google.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 14:49:17 -0800
To: Anderson Quach <aquach@microsoft.com>
Cc: public-web-perf <public-web-perf@w3.org>
We have two tests for consideration:

1. http://w3c-test.org/webperf/tests/submission/Google/NavigationTiming/test_document_open.htm
Waits until all times are available and caches them. Then does a
document.write() to blow away the entire document. Tests that timings
were not changed.

2. http://w3c-test.org/webperf/tests/submission/Google/NavigationTiming/test_navigate_within_document.htm
Waits until all times are available and caches them. Then appends a
URL fragment (#1) to location.href. Tests that timings were not
changed.