Re: [minutes] 20110126 Web Performance WG

We have two tests for consideration:

1. http://w3c-test.org/webperf/tests/submission/Google/NavigationTiming/test_document_open.htm
Waits until all times are available and caches them. Then does a
document.write() to blow away the entire document. Tests that timings
were not changed.

2. http://w3c-test.org/webperf/tests/submission/Google/NavigationTiming/test_navigate_within_document.htm
Waits until all times are available and caches them. Then appends a
URL fragment (#1) to location.href. Tests that timings were not
changed.