[RequestAnimationFrame] Canceling animation frame requests from animation frame callbacks may not work

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2011 23:13:16 -0500
To: public-web-perf@w3.org
The way the processing model is defined, canceling a request from
another animation frame callback from the same document will not work.
Canceling a request from an animation frame callback for some other
document _will_ work (though more on this in my next mail).

I feel like we've discussed this before, but don't recall what we agreed
to do...