Re: Standardizing "cards" as UI component?

"Cards" in mobile? Does this sounds like WML for me or am I becoming too
old?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wireless_Markup_Language

Best regards,

--

[image: José Manrique López de la Fuente on about.me]

José Manrique López de la Fuente
about.me/jsmanrique
  <http://about.me/jsmanrique>