Re: draft summary of PING meeting - please review by Wednesday

On 11/17/14, 16:03, "Christine Runnegar" <runnegar@isoc.org> wrote:

>=> Permissions
>
>We also discussed conversations at TPAC regarding permissions. The W3C
>Mobile Interest Group and others are looking into this issue. The aim is
>to have a good permissions model for Web standards (especially APIs). The
>Mobile Interest Group is looking at developments in native apps and is
>presently more inclined to adopt an approach that is closer in look and
>feel on the front end to iOS than Android. The focus is on permissions in
>time (i.e. at the time they are needed), persistence, changing
>permissions. They have approached the Web Applications Security WG
>concerning this work.

Hey guys!

The PING group met at IETF last week to discuss privacy issues being
worked on at W3C and related work happening within IETF. There was some
mention of permissions (mainly from me!), here is a little summary of the
minutes.

Natasha

This email and its attachments are intended for the above named only and may be confidential. If they have come to you in error you must take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone; please reply to this email or call +44 207 356 0600 and highlight the error.