Re: OMA liaison statement on network APIs activities

Thanks Dom!

And thanks Mark and Art for the comments.

Mark - given youšve read the documents and have some comments, would you
mind presenting these on our monthly webmob call next Wednesday?

https://www.w3.org/wiki/Mobile/Meetings

Thanks!

Natasha Rooney | Web Technologist | GSMA | nrooney@gsma.com | +44 (0) 7730
219 765 | @thisNatasha | Skype: nrooney@gsm.org

7th Floor, 5 New Street Square, London EC4A 3BF

On 2014/07/10 2:52, "Arthur Barstow" <art.barstow@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 7/9/14 9:22 AM, Dominique Hazael-Massieux wrote:
>> These 3 new work items are:
>> * a template for RESTful network APIs
>> * guidelines for RESTful network APIs
>> * the OMA service exposure framework
>> (detailed in the liaison statement)
>>
>> In particular, we are requested to investigate opportunities for
>> cooperation on these, and to provide an update of W3C activities
>> potentially linked to them.
>
>Re the later ("update"), the closest connection I can think of is the
>Network part of your mobile-web-app-state document
><http://www.w3.org/Mobile/mobile-web-app-state/#Network>.
>
>The only other thing that comes to mind is the new(ish) Push Protocol
>work (f.ex. see
><http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2014JulSep/0063.html>)
>
>but since Bryan's involved with at least API side of that (as well as
>OMA (I think)), that may be `old news` to them.
>
>Re the former ("opps for coop"), of course if they have any feedback on
>the "network" specs, that feedback would be welcome (via the comment
>list mentioned in each spec).
>
>-AB

This email and its attachments are intended for the above named only and may be confidential. If they have come to you in error you must take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone; please reply to this email or call +44 207 356 0600 and highlight the error.