Re: OMA liaison statement on network APIs activities

On 7/9/14 9:22 AM, Dominique Hazael-Massieux wrote:
> These 3 new work items are:
> * a template for RESTful network APIs
> * guidelines for RESTful network APIs
> * the OMA service exposure framework
> (detailed in the liaison statement)
>
> In particular, we are requested to investigate opportunities for
> cooperation on these, and to provide an update of W3C activities
> potentially linked to them.

Re the later ("update"), the closest connection I can think of is the
Network part of your mobile-web-app-state document
<http://www.w3.org/Mobile/mobile-web-app-state/#Network>.

The only other thing that comes to mind is the new(ish) Push Protocol
work (f.ex. see
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2014JulSep/0063.html>)
but since Bryan's involved with at least API side of that (as well as
OMA (I think)), that may be `old news` to them.

Re the former ("opps for coop"), of course if they have any feedback on
the "network" specs, that feedback would be welcome (via the comment
list mentioned in each spec).

-AB