De : Dominique Hazael-Massieux [mailto:dom@w3.org]
Envoyé : mercredi 3 décembre 2014 16:21
À : W3C Webmob Public
Objet : Networking Task Force draft charter (was: [Webmob] Webmob in 2015)

Hi,

Le mardi 02 décembre 2014 à 09:52 +0000, Natasha Rooney a écrit :
> First of all Dom and I will write and send a proposed charter for each
> task force.

I've been working on a draft charter that incorporates some of the ideas that were discussed at TPAC and in other conversations:
https://github.com/w3c-webmob/networking-tf-charter/blob/master/charter.md

I'm interested in any feedback, but in particular on:
* whether people would be interested to dedicate some of their time to some of the proposed deliverables
* whether this is a good enough first list of deliverables or if we should add/remove some

Thanks!

Dom

Thank you.