Re: Networking Task Force draft charter (was: [Webmob] Webmob in 2015)

Thanks for this Dom!

As "Natasha, GSMA" (as opposed to "Natasha, Co-chair²) I think this is a
great idea! Operators and other telcos are doing some great work in W3C or
with the web and this is a great way to pull it together. Further from
that it also offers a place to describe and document impacts to the
network of new features in the web, which is something we often discuss
but do not document or act on, so this sounds great to me. So, +1 from me!

Natasha Rooney | Web Technologist | GSMA | nrooney@gsma.com | +44 (0) 7730
219 765 | @thisNatasha | Skype: nrooney@gsm.org

Tokyo, Japan

On 12/4/14, 0:20, "Dominique Hazael-Massieux" <dom@w3.org> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Le mardi 02 décembre 2014 à 09:52 +0000, Natasha Rooney a écrit :
>> First of all Dom and I will write and send a proposed charter for each
>> task force.
>
>I've been working on a draft charter that incorporates some of the ideas
>that were discussed at TPAC and in other conversations:
>https://github.com/w3c-webmob/networking-tf-charter/blob/master/charter.md
>
>I'm interested in any feedback, but in particular on:
>* whether people would be interested to dedicate some of their time to
>some of the proposed deliverables
>* whether this is a good enough first list of deliverables or if we
>should add/remove some
>
>Thanks!
>
>Dom

This email and its attachments are intended for the above named only and may be confidential. If they have come to you in error you must take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone; please reply to this email or call +44 207 356 0600 and highlight the error.