From: Jose Manrique Lopez de la Fuente <jsmanrique@gmail.com<mailto:jsmanrique@gmail.com>>
Date: Monday, 16 September 2013 15:41
To: Jorge Fernando Rumoroso Solana <jorge.rumoroso@fundacionctic.org<mailto:jorge.rumoroso@fundacionctic.org>>
Cc: Web and Mobile IG <public-web-mobile@w3.org<mailto:public-web-mobile@w3..org>>
Subject: Re: Introduction

Always great having ex-colleagues on board!!

El 16/09/2013 16:36, "Jorge Rumoroso" <jorge.rumoroso@fundacionctic.org<mailto:jorge.rumoroso@fundacionctic.org>> escribió:
Hello everyone, it's turn to introduce myself...

My name is Jorge Rumoroso [1] and I'm from the north of Spain. I'm a consultant and front-end developer in CTIC Foundation [2] (host of the W3C Spanish Office). Here, in CTIC, our aim is to get a quality web using standards in areas such as mobile web, accessibility, structuring content, etc. In addition to web mobility  and accessibility, I work adapting and developing websites for the mobile context. I'm also a member of CSS WG and the teacher of spanish edition of the course "Mobile Web Best Practices" in W3DevCampus.

It is a pleasure to be part of this interest group (I promise to keep this thought when the hard work appears... ;) ) so I'll try to contribute helping to fulfillthe mission: "accelerate the development of Web technology so that it becomes a compelling platform for mobile applications and the obvious choice for cross platform development"

[1] http://es.linkedin.com/pub/jorge-fernando-rumoroso-solana/43/466/b78
[2] http://www.fundacionctic.org/

Best regards,
--
Jorge Fernando Rumoroso Solana
@rumoroso

CTIC-Centro Tecnológico
Mobilidad y Estándares Web
Parque Científico y Tecnológico de Gijón
c/ Ada Byron, 39 Edificio Centros Tecnológicos
33203 Gijón - Asturias - España
Tel.: +34 984 29 12 12<tel:%2B34%20984%2029%2012%2012>
Fax: +34 984 39 06 12<tel:%2B34%20984%2039%2006%2012>
E-mail: jorge.rumoroso@fundacionctic.org<mailto:jorge.rumoroso@fundacionctic.org>
http://www.fundacionctic.org
Política de Privacidad: http://www.fundacionctic.org/privacidad

Thank you.