Re: New 'Login' Intent?

Hi all,

Nice too meet you.

As Eiji introduced, I've made a WebIntents-based OpenID Connect demo sites.
https://connect-op.heroku.com/ (IdP, access here and register intent
service first)
https://connect-rp.heroku.com/ (RP, click "Or Try WebIntents?" button after
registering above IdP as intent service)
* WebIntents demo works only in Safari now :(

OpenID Connect is based on OAuth 2.0 and handling OpenID Connect Client
Registration (= OAuth client registration in standardized way) was the
hardest part in my case.
That's why I gave up to handle whole OpenID Connect flow in WebIntents and
focused on OpenID Connect Discovery (= Simple Web Discovery, similar to
WebFinger).
In OpenID 2.0, it doesn't have "Client Registration", so we might can use
WebIntents in different layer tough.

For OpenID Connect Discovery, current WebIntents spec seems enough useful
for me.

Cheers

--
nov matake