Re: New 'Login' Intent?

Greg, let's pull discussions about oauth into a separate thread, since the
use cases for oauth, i.e. resource authentication, and openid, i.e.
identification, are not the same.  I think the former is important to solve
as well, but they're both tricky so we should separate the discussions.

Thanks,
James