Re: Seeking summary of March 20-21 discussions

On Mar 21, 2012, at 22:12 , Arthur Barstow wrote:
> Hi All - since it appears that some of the folks interested in Web Intents were unable to attend this week's f2f meeting, I think it would be useful if someone that attended the meeting would provide a short summary of the related discussions (e.g. hot issues, important agreements, next steps, etc.).
>
> Would someone please do that? (I noticed the raw minutes are at [Mar-20] and [Mar-21]).

I think that that would be a great idea, I'm unsure how to proceed to make it simple (and not too much extra work). I know that both James and Greg wrote down a lot of the things they were going to do — do you guys have that in electronic form? It could make for a good skeleton onto which we could then tack some extra details where needed.

We should probably also write down the brainstorming from the restaurant about the type attribute, using URIs rather than media types, dropping the encoding attribute, passing blobs/URIs, etc. (but not now, now is time for sleep — I only say this not to forget tomorrow :).