A question about the <intent> tag

Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 20:17:00 -0400
To: public-web-intents <public-web-intents@w3.org>
Hi,

I am working on developing an UA on Android now, I mean, out of the Chrome
world. The problem is it seems now most working demos are implemented as a
Chrome extension which is registered by its manifest file.

I tried the apps on http://demos.webintents.org/, but unfortunately the
ones I need now seem to have bugs out of Chrome.

My question is how I can find the registration data (which should appears
in the <intent> tag) of the web intents extensions in the Chrome Web Store?

Thanks
Cheng