Re: rewrite of section 4

Hi Robin

On 20/6/12 14:13 , Robin Berjon wrote:
> From a Web architecture point of view, it has long been the accepted
> wisdom that how a UA is split does not matter in the least.
JCD: That is quite a sweeping argument. It sounds like it is OK to be
blind to what happens inside the UA :o)
I think I gave the argument that the way the spec is written encourages
browser lock-in, if only by obfuscation.
I am very uneasy with the browser having sole control over intents and
how they are processed.
I would rather have the intents processed in another (more open) layer
than the browser
Of course it make the spec a bit more complex to describe a separable
process, but the extra freedom is worth the extra complexity.
Best regards
JC

--
JC Dufourd