Re: Editorial pass on the spec

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 14:00:24 +0000
To: <gbillock@google.com>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>, <public-web-intents@w3.org>, <robin@berjon.com>

In addition to incorporating Robin's changes, you  might want to change the TODO for the Latest Editors Draft to

since that seems to be the editors draft URL...

This version will get set upon publication, I assume the shortname is 'web-intents'?

I think we need to formally approve the short name if I am not mistaken.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch