Re: A suggestion to add a new attribute to the <intent> registration markup

I believe the title attribute is what you're looking for:

title of type DOMString A human-readable title which the User Agent
*should* use
to indicate the service to the user. If the title attribute is missing, the
User Agent *should* use the title of the registered Service page as the
service title.

Thanks,
James