Re: A suggestion to add a new attribute to the <intent> registration markup

Please make sure to reply-all so others can join the conversation.

<intent> registration happens when the user visits the page containing the
intent tag, so they are at least somewhat familiar with the web app.

You mention a 'Web store', so assuming you're referring to Chrome apps in
the Chrome Web Store, the Chrome UI displays the App title as a link which
directs the user to the app page in the CWS, allowing the user to see all
of the information you're looking for.

Thanks,
James