Re: Means for allowing triggering of all registered handlers

We have multiple UX issues with multiple dispatch, for example what happens
when 2 serivces are inline dispositions and two are new window dispositions.

We have talked about in the past background disposition, but not delved too
much intot it.

Android has a concept of Broadcast intents that allow 1 or multiple
activities to be able to handle the action, but these tend to be managed
int the background with no user visible user interface.  I think this area
is worth exploring, but we need more information and usecases.

--
Paul Kinlan
Developer Advocate @ Google for Chrome and HTML5