Re: Means for allowing triggering of all registered handlers

We have always tried to stay away from this, of seemed like a ux nightmare
and at the time only suited to applications that share content. (If you
have other use cases please let us know)

The way we would suggest solving it is for apps like Hootsuite etc to
manage this as they already broadcast to multiple networks.