Re: UPnP service implementing an intent

From: Jean-Claude Dufourd <jean-claude.dufourd@telecom-paristech.fr>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 14:16:55 +0100
To: public-web-intents@w3.org
On 23/11/11 20:01 , timeless wrote:
>> All my confusion (shared by others I believe) came from trying to understand
>> how Web Intents provided discovery, which was hopeless :)
> Sorry, it does provide *a* mechanism for Discovery of /some/ services,
> but the point is that it wasn't going to limit that to the only one,
> and that other ways to be Discovered could be provided.
JCD: We may have a different definition of discovery.
I have found nothing in the current spec that allows a web app to
discover a service without having an address beforehand (whether the
address is that of the service or that of a directory).  Please correct
me if you think I am wrong.
Best regards
JC

--