Re: Is it a good idea to make your WADL available?

From: Paul Downey <paul.downey@whatfettle.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2006 15:26:52 +0200
Cc: public-web-http-desc@w3.org
To: Mark Nottingham <mnot@yahoo-inc.com>

Mark wrote:

> Of course, we can't stop people from misusing description,

.. I'm wondering how I'd know I was misusing a description'?

I suspect this is more of an versioning/obligation issue -
ideally clients should be aware that an interface described by
a WADL is subject to changes within the rules of RFC2616 ..

Or maybe my site may take a policy that the WADL is a
fixed contract which may be relied upon not to change?

--
http://blog.whatfettle.com