Re: [media-and-entertainment] Use of WebRTC for media content distribution

I believe no one stepped up to draft a message targeted at the WebRTC WG about the QUIC API for WebRTC specification. The WebRTC WG is now officially pondering whether to adopt the specification as a WG deliverable. See the related call for adoption:
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webrtc/2018Nov/0032.html

Notably:

I encourage interested companies who also participate in the WebRTC WG to state their opinion on the public-webrtc@w3.org mailing-list. An expression of support on behalf of the Media & Entertainment IG still seems doable, but someone would need to prepare it right away given the deadline for the call...

--
GitHub Notification of comment by tidoust
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/media-and-entertainment/issues/1#issuecomment-440228315 using your GitHub account